Wednesday 16 January 2013

WWE Photoshop Brushes

Following along the theme of giving - here are some Photoshop brushes I created. I created them a couple of years back, in Photoshop CS3, and for the life of me I cannot remember why.They are WWE Superstar brushes. And looking back at them (when I created the image to show the the brushes) I realized some of the wrestlers are no longer in the WWE.


The brushes range from 591 to 745 pixels. They can be downloaded from:

WWE Photoshop Brushes

Just save the file into your Photoshop brushes folder (usually within the 'Presets' folder). If you use Gimp (version 2.4 or higher) the file can be used in the same manner. Just save the file in your Gimp brushes folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please note that all comments are not moderated and as such are not the responsibility of this blog; or its author.